- Children are allowed to wear shorts until October 1st and then after May 1st.
- Gym uniforms along with gym shoes can be worn on days students have PE
- Shoes must be black or brown, gym shoes. Gym shoes; no flashing lights, neon or solid brightly colored gym shoes should be worn.
- Skirts and jumpers MUST be 2” above knee or longer, ladies will be sent home if they are shorter.
- Please be sure the children’s uniforms are in good condition
- Kindergarten children wear their gym clothes every day
- Pre-K children wear appropriate play clothes