Campbell Soup/Tyson Labels
- Parents/children cut labels from a variety of products and send to school.
- These labels are submitted to teachers to be put in the class envelope.
- Points are awarded according to how many labels we submit.
- Points that school can use to purchase items for the school.
Box Tops for Education
- Parents/children cut box top labels from a variety of products and send to school.
- Box tops are given to the classroom teacher to put in their class envelope
- Box tops are submitted and the school receives funds that are used to purchase items that are needed for the school.
- One night a month St. Mary PIE will sponsor a benefit night.
- 10% of each pretax sale will be donated to PIE.
- This event takes place in November and is on the same day as parent/teacher conferences.
- It also takes place either the Sunday before or after conferences (depending on when Thanksgiving is) after all the masses.
- Parent volunteers are needed to help with this event.
- Teachers are encouraged to come visit the book fair and give a wish list for parents who want to purchase books for their child’s classroom
- The Manna Program is an innovative way to save money on tuition and to raise funds for the school and PIE at no cost to you.
- This program is available all year long.
- Orders are due at 9am on Mondays, and then sent home in the Thursday folder.
- This is a great way to help pay your some of your tuition, as the money that comes back to you is deducted from our tuition.
- Questions Contact Cathy Kaz (708) 485-5746 or email: email@example.com
- A monthly sale of food, both perishable and non-perishable in which a percentages of sales goes to PIE for the school
- A great opportunity for you to not only help the school but to also not have to go shopping, the food is ordered and you pick it up from school
- Pick up is from 5:30 – 8:00 PM one Wednesday a month.
- Volunteers are needed to help set up and fill orders at school in the Parish Center Lobby one Wednesday each month from 5:30pm-8:00pm.
- This is a great opportunity for Junior High students to receive service hours.
Original Artwork Fundraiser
- This fundraiser is held in the fall which showcases student’s art done during art class.
- This then can be placed on a variety of products that are offered for purchase.
- This makes for great Christmas presents