- This exchange is typically held two times a year.
- Parents can exchange piece to piece items, or purchase used items for a small fee.
- Volunteers are needed to help set up and work the day of sale.
- You are able to purchase your child/ren school supplies for the following year.
- Your child/ren will have their school supply kit for the first day of school.
- Ordering for this takes place in the spring.
- The St. Mary yearbook is a great keepsake.
- It will feature all the students of St. Mary.
- Yearbooks are sold for $25.00. Orders can be placed at the Student Information Day that is usually held the week before school begins.
- It’s best to order your yearbook early, so you won’t have to worry about it.
- If you place an order any time after January the cost goes up to $30.00.
- Yearbooks are delivered sometime in May.