PIE (Partners in Education) is now formally FSA (Family School Association)!
Our Mission is to support our St. Mary Community with school activities and outreach to families.
Your FSA is dedicated to ALL OF YOU in our St. Mary Community and we are planning for more outreach this coming year.
We are looking for new ideas and need your support!
2015 – 2016 Officers
President – Carla Prosen
Vice President – Diane McGrath
Secretary – Leslie Briars and Rose Bottorff
Treasurer – Deb Romero
How to get involved:
Become a member at large:
- We have welcome your nominations for member-at-large positions. If you’ve been looking for a way to get involved at St. Mary, this is a *great* way to see how things work and get to know other parents. Nominate yourself or a friend!
- We are looking for people who want to be involved in our ongoing work to welcome families and strengthen our community at St. Mary.
- These members are consultants to the EXECUTIVE BOARD.
- CURRENT MEMBERS AT LARGE: Christine O’Connor, Pam Consentino, Amy Mills, Renee Tomczak, and Katie Doyle.
Please send nominations to Katie Doyle at email@example.com by April 29, 2016.
Join us at a Meeting:
- Meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7pm in the Library.
- They are open to all school families (not just FSA members). Come share your ideas and thoughts!
And, as always – feel free to reach out to ANY ONE OF US with questions, ideas, or concerns!
We will be announcing 2016 – 2017 officers soon – stay tuned!
This time of year we elect officers for the executive board. This year we are electing President, Vice President, and Secretary. These members are elected by the all current board members, including officers and members at large.