Tickets are on sale now!
- Noteable Events is back as our caterer! They did an absolutely great job last year to rave reviews! Menu will be posted soon, but will be similar in variety to last years.
- Entertainment will be provided by Sinatra-style performer, Bill Froula, during cocktails; and by dec8de, who performed at St. Pat’s 2 years ago. They’re a 80s/90s cover band, lots of fun to dance to!
- The auction has 2 tickets to Justin Timberlake at the United Center (Section 106!) and is busily acquiring some amazing items. You won’t want to miss it!
- Discover Card is accepted for ticketing (it’s not shown on the payment page).
- A note regarding the increase in ticket price this year: after reviewing the financials of the event from the last few years, the School Advisory Board and St. Pat’s Committee determined that a price increase was needed for two reasons: 1) to more fully cover the direct costs of this fantastic event so that auction, raffle, and sponsorship proceeds can have a direct impact on the school and 2) to make attending the party itself a charitable event for our guests! $15 of your full-price party ticket ($75) is deductible as a charitable contribution to St. Mary’s School.
Looking for ways to contribute time, talent and treasure to support St. Mary’s? Have questions?
Please reach out to Nancy DeFauw, event co-chair, at email@example.com.
With your involvement, generosity and support, our fundraiser has been a HUGE success for St. Mary! We’re looking forward to another great event!
Remember that our school’s annual budget depends on our support of this event; and we get to have a great time doing it!