St. Mary School Technology Acceptable Use Policy & Agreement
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Agreement has been designed for Parents/Guardians as well as St. Mary School students ranging from Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade. Please carefully read through each section and check the boxes as you progress through the form. St. Mary School students are expected to agree to such policies prior to using any internet-based technology.
Click here to view and complete the SMS Technology AUP & Agreement
- FACTS tuition letter for new families 2018-19
- Photo/Academic Work Permission Form (complete online)
- Medical and Emergency Notification Form (complete online)
- Hot Lunch Information
- Summer-Medical-Appts 2018-2019
- Medical Requirements for Grades Pre, K, 2 and 6
- Lead Authorized Child Pick-up Form
Family School Association (FSA) forms – Please complete and bring to Back to School Day, Sunday, August 19th from 9:00 – 1:00. If you are unable to make it please bring them on the first day of school.