St. Mary School Technology Acceptable Use Policy & Agreement
This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Agreement has been designed for Parents/Guardians as well as St. Mary School students ranging from Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade. Please carefully read through each section and check the boxes as you progress through the form. St. Mary School students are expected to agree to such policies prior to using any internet-based technology.
Click here to view and complete the SMS Technology AUP & Agreement
- FACTS tuition letter
- St. Mary Calendar 2017-2018
- St. Mary Summer Reading List 2017
- Photo/Academic Work Permission Form (complete online)
- Medical and Emergency Notification Form (complete online)
- FSP (hot lunch) information
- Hot Lunch Registration and Ordering
- LEAD (before and after care)
- Summer-Medical-Appts 17-18
- Medical Requirements for Grades Pre, K, 2 and 6
- UNIFORM POLICY 2017-2018
- Volunteer Requirements
Family School Association (FSA) forms – Please complete and bring to Back to School Day, Sunday, August 13th from 9:00 – 1:00. If you are unable to make it please bring them on the first day of school.