Join Team St. Mary for Loyola’s Health, Hope and Heroes 5k and Children’s Hustle on Sunday, June 14th at 9:00 a.m. All are welcome, so please feel free to invite your friends and family.
You can register for and/or donate to the team by:
- Going online here: http://bit.ly/stmaryriverside
- Or contacting Robin Scharpf at 708-254-1302
Last year Team St. Mary had 60 walkers, runners and volunteers on site, plus many behind the scenes supporters including Knights of Columbus and Mosbrook Design of Riverside.
This is a great event to come together as a community and help our neighbor, Loyola University Medical Center, raise funds and awareness for pediatric health programs.
If you have any questions, please contact the team captain, Robin Scharpf, at 708-254-1302 or [email protected].
Location: Loyola University Medical Center Campus on 1st Avenue south of Roosevelt in Maywood.
- Adults (12 and older): $30 before May 31; $40 June 1 – June 14
- Children’s 5k (8yrs-11yrs): $25 before May 31; $30 June 1 – June 14
- Children’s Hustle (10yrs and younger): $15 before May 31; $20 June 1 – June 14