- promote the care and dignity of human life at all stages
- raise funds through two annual children’s used Clothing/Toy sales, Mother’s Day Flower sale, and Christmas Wreath Sale
- contribute financial support to crisis pregnancy centers, including our local Women’s Care Center of La Grange
- offer a helping hand to anyone facing crisis pregnancies
- educate regarding respect life issues by sponsoring speakers, providing material to students preparing pro-life presentations, purchase materials for displays
- organize postcard and petition drives dealing with current legislation
Anyone with a passion for Life issues is warmly welcome to join our group.
(Of course, we wish that would be every parishioner!).
Current co-chairpersons are Katie Kruse and Peg Sweeney. You may contact our group at firstname.lastname@example.org.