2017-2018 REd REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Returning Family Registration
- Compare the REd 2017-2018 Calendar with your family and child’s calendar, so that you may pick the best day for your child to attend classes.
- Complete, correct and sign the FACTS Program Reenrollment Tuition form emailed to your family.
- E-mail FACTS Tuition form to [email protected], or fax to 708-442-3497, or drop off form at the REd Office in the Parish Center Lobby or at the mailbox on the Parish Office.
New Family Registration
- Register with St. Mary Parish by using the link “New Parishioner Registration” if you have not registered as a parishioner.
- Print the New Family Registration form. (New Families are those who have not attended REd in the previous year.)
- Please enter information on the 2 sided Registration form, especially cell phone #’s and email addresses because texting & emailing are how we communicate with you.
- New Families should then register with the FACTS Management Company for your tuition/fee payment at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4KNZ4.
- Then Email the 2 sided form to [email protected]. , or fax to 708-442-3497, or drop off registration form at the REd Office in the Parish Center Lobby or at the mailbox on the Parish Office.
Please note that registration is not complete until you have registered with